- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup melted butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- Pre heat the oven at 400 degrees F (200 C).
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, cinnamon and baking powder. In another bowl, mix vegetable oil, egg , melted butter & milk. Mix together with flour mixture. Add in blueberries.
- Grease muffin tins.
- SPOON batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes until golden & until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean .
sending this to Event :My Diwali My Way